Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ordinary Human...

Why you look so angry? You look like not sincere, you repeat the same sentence which you’ve ever said in the past. I heard again you said that I didn’t believe you. Whereas, how many years we never meet?. The meeting accidentally, don’t you know, it makes me feel very guilty, whether you have not been sincere.

At that times, we were young, I was still so emotional. I also didn’t have much understanding about life. We were just knows that it was something so beautiful, and in the last I made big mistakes by my silence and leaving you.  

I’m ordinary human who don’t escape from mistakes. So, please forgive me and let it happen, you walk what is in front of you and so do I. My tears almost fell down in the last night, I never hated you and sometimes I was laughing alone if I remembered all of us. I never hated you, never…  my apologies for the all hurts which still attached to you.

1 comment:

Daydeh said...

I don't give up to repeat the word sorry for you.. and finally Thank you... you have forgiven to me recently..

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...