Saturday, May 25, 2013

Proof...

Today, in this morning... I have proof to give the best in all of my life. I really want to make everything in my life better so far. In the past, lets it happen an experience, and we know that the only myself could be change a life. I’m not a cleaver man and also not a bad man. I’m happy with all of my life and my peculiar.

I wonder to people who don’t waste their time to do the negative things. I wonder to people who always try to learn everything by the good things. I have proof, I must change my vice to better from past for the future.” As long as we have spirit”, My Teacher said “you will get what your dreams”.     

No comments:

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...