Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let your heart win...

I’m afraid, really... I’m afraid of myself if I’ll have been die someday, I will not be allowed into heaven. I realize too much sin in my soul. I can’t arrogant that I’m really afraid of my life. Now, I’m here surrounded by kind people. Even though I’m a mess but I can’t see people sadness. Hence I try to live getting better.

I want to live like a start that can give light but I know, it’s not possible because I sill have darkness. Never mind, There is no right answer except to improve myself for better and always learn everything about life. “That what you get when you let your heart win”, Paramore said.     

No comments:

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...