Friday, July 2, 2010

Kiss me...

foto : diambil 2 Juli 2010 dari sini

Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly
beside the green, green grass

Swing, swing,swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon's sparkling
S
o kiss me..

Kiss me down by the broken tree house

Swing me upon its hanging tire

Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat

We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight

Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me…

By Six Pence None The Richer

Sometimes I was felt so bad and so bored. It’s true, if I have walked alone at night, I was cold too. Actually, what did I do, I did know. I have never been know what would I like to live. I just try to surfive now, just love my self.

I will not desperate whatever of even. The all are challenge of life where I will be better from last day. So I could open my eyes and look outside that I’m not alone… and I wish you could kiss me…

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...