Monday, June 14, 2010

Still like that...

foto : Gili Trawangan, agust 2009.

There was a time when I studied in college and lived in small room. I wanted to be writer who tell about life. I had wroted about my experience, now that book just still a save in my computer.

Not only writed the book, I had been a dream. Someday I wish I could be stay in Europe to study and traveling. But now, sometimes I feel I can’t to be like that, I don’t know why I like the one who confused to my self. Sometimes I feel bored, but sometimes I feel so enjoy.

When I was worked before, my life used to slow and free. I could be laugh so happy, nothing cared at all. Now, I’m into new life which very busy, life in Metropolitan. We can see how people could be voracious. So there are many poor and lie.

Now, are you still have dream? Are you still want to around the world ? my answer is yes, I’m still like that…


No comments:

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...