Saturday, November 20, 2010

down..

Guys, have you ever walk alone at nite. What did you feel?
Actually, I don't care with that, with alone or together for me it's just the same. Likes rain down give me coolness. Eventhough, there's no any clouds, I keep not care. Maybe only preassure make me more not care to everythings.
In this world, I just know my dreams, live to reach it. To follow live's line that still secret on sky, stored in God. I'm sure, I'm believe the all would be beautiful in my self. Painting of the world could be pleasure in the end. Yes I know... or maybe I trapped my dreams... oh nooo... don't worry, not problem if I down die at dept of imagines.

No comments:

Melihat mereka (anak) pertama sekolah

Satu hal yang tidak terbayangkan, air mata tiba-tiba menetes ketika pertama kali mengantar anak sekolah. Raia, anak kedua yang kini berusia ...